Search Postgresql Archives

Re: How to exclude building/installing contrib modules on Windows

On Sun, Jan 11, 2015 at 8:36 AM, deepak <deepak.pn@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Yes, I'm using a customized fork of 9.1.9.
> Ok, adding back spi and dummy_seclabel makes all regression tests pass.
Please do not top-post, this makes the thread lose readability.

> I now have one concern though.  Inspite of adding pgcrypto to the
> exclude list, it still ends up being built and installed.  Any way to avoid
> this?
pgcrypto requires quite a bit of hacking to be compiled correctly, so
it is defined as an independent project, have a look at that in
Mkvcbuild.pm:
    # Pgcrypto makefile too complex to parse....
    my $pgcrypto = $solution->AddProject('pgcrypto','dll','crypto');
    [blah]
--
Michael