Search Postgresql Archives

Re: Storing Video's or vedio file in DB.

On Wed, 17 Dec 2014 16:51:10 +0530
VENKTESH GUTTEDAR <venkteshguttedar@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Venktesh,

[you should not reply directly to me; hit reply all to post your messages to the list]

>     can you help me in achieving this, i mean how to store it in a file
> system how to fetch it from there.

Nope. It's not postgresql related, it really depends on what tools you use to build your web site (in your case Django which I know nothing about)

>     and storing in a file system and giving the path will be secure.?

That's part of the configuration of your web server, you'll have to study their documentation/lists

--
					Salutations, Vincent Veyron

https://libremen.com/
Legal case, contract and insurance claim management software