Search Postgresql Archives

Re: permission denied for schema topology

On 09/12/2014 02:27 AM, Iain Mott wrote:
Thanks Tom and everyone that replied. Since my last email my service
provider managed to solve the problem on my main database. I looked at
the schemas listed in phpPgAdmin on this database before it was fixed
and there were two main schemas listed, "public" and "topology", both
owned by postgres. Now when I look, topology is no longer there.
The problem was fixed on that database however not on others and when I
create a new datbase via cpanel (the only way the system allows) - the
problem reoccurs and I can't do a dump of the new db.

Two things:

1) Looks like the template database they are using with CREATE DATABASE has the topology schema already in it, which is why it is showing up again.

2) What user are you running the pg_dump as?

Thanks again for your input - I think it will help me communicate with
them to resolve the problem now fully.

Cheers,

Iain

--