Search Postgresql Archives

PostgreSQL DB Replication

Dear Sir,

I have planned to configure  PostgreSQL 9.2.4 database Master and Slave replication on Redhat Linux Server 6.As per the documentation i have done the settings on both Master and Slave.I choose 7 simple step binary replication method as per the PostgreSQL website.After DB Synchronization command I  start the slave and master as per the documentation.After that I am  not able to login as postgres user on slave and not able to change the password of the user postgres.Kindly help me to done the same .

Thanks & Regards
Rajesh.K/Pramod
Developer
Cochin