Search Postgresql Archives

Re: Problem with postgis raster

On 05/19/2014 02:28 PM, image wrote:
Dear all,

I tried to import via pgraster2pgsql several DEM raster files.

Below, i paste a screenshot representing my DOS interface :

SS_pg_raster.JPG

There is no attachment.

After the import, it's impossible to visualize the postgis raster layer via
qgis. And via qgis db manager or pgadmin3, we can notice thaht the import
did not create a geom column. Via qgis db manager, no overview of the layer
is visible.

Below the qgis db manager showing the characteristic of this layer :

qgis_dbmanager.JPG

I'm working with windows 8 with postgres 9. and postgis 2.1
In advance thank you t othrow light for me.

This is probably something that would be better asked on the PostGIS list: