Search Postgresql Archives

Questions about DB capabilities

Hi, I have a question, is postgres cappable of horizontal growing, I mean, in the case I have a server that is reaching it’s full HD capacity, is there a way to  add another server to use as an extensión of ther first one, like a cluster configuration, do you know a configuration that is cappable of doing this? Is there a way that I can handle this?

Saludos cordiales/kind regards,
Diego Cando
Security Data / JR Electric Supply / Consorcio MTE Latinus
1800FIRMAS ext. 5021