Search Postgresql Archives

Re: Failure upgrading PG 9.2 to 9.3

On 03/25/2014 04:32 PM, Sam Saffron wrote:
Thanks heaps Tom,

I can confirm corrupt db upgrades fine with pg_dump. Was wondering if
there are any plans to add a --no-validate to pg_upgrade, since the
crash seems only to happen during validation.

Hmm, so I am still unclear on this. The 'corrupt' database is the one you upgraded away from or to? If to I am not sure you have solved anything. For the sake of discussion I am assuming you did a pg_dump on the 9.2 instance and a restore on the 9.3 instance. Is this correct?

Cheers
Sam