Search Postgresql Archives

Re: Moving data from M$ JetDB file to Postgres on Linux

Rich Shepard wrote on 01.03.2014 01:33:
On Sat, 1 Mar 2014, Thomas Kellerer wrote:

It's not clear to me what exactly you are trying to do.
Or are you just trying to copy the data into the Postgres database?

If the latter you could try one of the JDBC based query tools to export
or copy the data using the UCanAccess JDBC driver for MS Access:

   Well, if I had any Microsoft software on a system that might work well.
However, I've used nothing but F/OSS on linux since 1997.

   Or, are you saying that from within psql on my linux system I can access
the data in the .mdb?

No, not within psql, but from within a Java/JDBC based query tool (such as my SQL Workbench)