Search Postgresql Archives

Re: Call for design: PostgreSQL mugs

On Mon, Sep 9, 2013 at 10:09 AM, Mike Christensen <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
How about something incredibly cheesy like

SELECT * FROM Mug;

I dig this. Black mug with this in white on one side, and a postgres logo in white on the other side. I'd buy one...

 One thing I have not seen discussed here is "Who is the audience?" Is this something that is intended to be primarily a promotional tool? If so, then slogans and "we're awesome" things make sense. If it's something for the community to be proud of and have fun with, then little punny things like this are better. Also, I would keep words to a minimum for i18n. Really should just keep it to code, "PostgreSQL". and images.

QH