Search Postgresql Archives

Re: SSL or Tunnelling for Streaming Replication

Em 21/08/2013 01:07, ascot.moss@xxxxxxxxx escreveu:
Hi,

I am planning Streaming Replication to a new remote server, can you please suggest how to set up data encryption by SSL or tunnelling in Postgresql?

regards

I've implemented streaming replication using OpenVPN as encrypted tunneling solution with high success. Just follow OpenVPN tutorial to establish your virtual private network, enable the virtual IP address in PostgreSQL configuration and establish the replication.

Regards,

Edson