Search Postgresql Archives

check_postgres_last_vacuum for all databases

Hi,

I have been setting up nagios alert for check_postgres_last_vacuum.
I went through the code and saw that I have to define the databases in order to check for all database tables. In my environment, database creation and deletion is dynamic. So any time any one can create database or delete for their needs.
And I configured manual vacuum process for all databases each night.

In this scenario, I was looking for a tool to check the last vacuum time in the servers so that if any table's last vacuum date is N days older, nagios will send an alert.

Any idea for it.

Thanks,
AI