Search Postgresql Archives

Re: PostgreSQL Downgrades

It was the data changes I was concerned about: Any
additions/deletions/modifications done on the database while it's using
the 9.x binaries that should be brought back if we downgrade to the 8.x
version.

I think the only way would be to "manually" dump the data using custom
psql commands instead of using pg_dump/pg_dumpall.

Thanks, Adrian.