Search Postgresql Archives

Re: How can I perform client-only installation from source code on Windows?

From: "Hendrik Visage" <hvjunk@xxxxxxxxx>
On Wed, Apr 3, 2013 at 11:52 AM, MauMau <maumau307@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
From: "raghu ram" <raghuchennuru@xxxxxxxxx>
You can download PostgreSQL binaries for windows operating system from
below link:

http://www.enterprisedb.com/**products-services-training/**pgbindownload<http://www.enterprisedb.com/products-services-training/pgbindownload>

Thanks, but I need to build client components from source code.

On this list I'd advise you to rather explain the reason/problem you need
to do it yourself, as Windows are quite "standard" thus the need for own
compilation is quite unique and far in between (compared to the zillions of
un*x out there ;).

Thanks for the advice. I need to add some extra features to PostgreSQL for our own use. Sorry, but please let me refrain from telling what features we are adding.

Regards
MauMau