Search Postgresql Archives

Re: 9.2 RHEL6 yum Repository broken?

Hello Devrim

I have run the commands as you specified but unfortunately the error pops up again when I run yum makecache.

I have tried this on two separately built VMs, the exact details are:

RHEL 6.3 (64 bit)
Registered with RedHat using subscription-manager
rhel-server-optional-rpms subscribed
Epel repository added via rpm
postgres repository added via rpm

I cannot believe that the other repositories would have an effect but for the sake of completeness I thought I should list em.

I have tried running the makecache command with the debug flag but I cannot get further useful information from what has been written already.

Is there a way I can get the metadata file directly so we can see the raw file and compare it?

Thanks

Jeff