Search Postgresql Archives

Visual query builder for PosgreSQL?

Hi,

I'm looking for some good visual query builder which can be used by
non-tech people for some ETL tasks. Do you have any recommendation?

Now, we're moving our data from Excel to PostgreSQL to deal with large
amount of data, and we need to process some ETL tasks, with using JOIN
and GROUP BY between tables, up to 10 tables on it.

Of course, I can write ad-hoc queries by myself. However, I'd like to
allow non-tech people to issue ad-hoc queries with using some visual
query builder.

I have already looked a query builder feature in pgAdminIII, but
I'm not sure whether I can use GROUP BY with it.

Do you have any experience or recommendation about visual query builder
for PostgreSQL?

Regards,
--
Satoshi Nagayasu <snaga@xxxxxxxxx>