Search Postgresql Archives

Re: youtube video on pgsql integrity

Ray Stell wrote:

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PoFIohBSM4

I really don't want to get into bashing another product or starting
a flame war, but I'm curious -- is everything shown there really
the behavior of the MySQL database itself? It's not the front-end
tool or something? It's hard to believe that anything with the
behavior shown could gain any traction. The emphasis in the
software's behavior seems to be in not throwing an error, even if
you need to store something completely different from what was
specified.

-Kevin