Search Postgresql Archives

Re: WebSphere Application Server support for postgres

On 10/15/2012 01:22 AM, John Nash wrote:

Hi,

There is no reason to email all the lists. Removing ones that aren't required. You are just going to irritate everyone.

Our IT Company systems architecture is based on IBM Websphere
Application Server, we would like to migrate our databases to
Postgres, the main problem which stops us from doing that is Postgres
is not supported by IBM Websphere Application Server.

Sure it is. I have clients that use it. IBM just doesn't want you to use it, they would rather charge you. All you need is a JDBC driver and we have that.

Now if you are saying IBM doesn't officially support Postgres, that is an entirely different argument.

JD

High Availability, Oracle Conversion, Postgres-XC
@cmdpromptinc - 509-416-6579