Search Postgresql Archives

Re: Storing large files in multiple schemas: BLOB or BYTEA

>Large Objects and bytea are the only ways.

>If you want to pg_dump only certain large objects, that won't work as far as I know (maybe using permissions and a non-superuser can help).

>You absolutely need to pg_dump parts of the database regularly?

>Yours,

>Laurenz Albe

It is not an absolute requirement but would be really nice to have. We have a multi-tenant database with each tenant data stored in a separate scheme. Using pg_dump seems to be the ideal way to migrate tenant data from one database to another when we need to do it to balance the load.