Search Postgresql Archives

Re: Please make it easy to drop a database that is in use

Like I said in my original post, I understand the workaround. I just think that:

1) The workaround requires extra work for each developer (or at least each client application) using PostgreSQL, while a fix in PostgreSQL would solve this once and for all. 2) The workaround requires superuser privileges, which I don't think should be required to drop your own database.

Regards,

Evan