Search Postgresql Archives

Re: How to create c language in postgresql database. Thanks.

On 06/12/12 12:22 PM, leaf_yxj wrote:
1) What's the info in .dll/.so ?

thats the binary code compiled and linked from C, windows calls this DLL (Dynamic Link Library), while unix usually calls it SO (Shared Object). Mac OSX has yet another name (dylib or something).

2)  .sql scrap  is the binary installation file?

the .sql is the CREATE FUNCTION statement mostly.

3) For the same database, we need update C functions frequently ?

you tell me?  how often do your programmers change them?