Search Postgresql Archives

Re: Question about load balance

On 06/10/12 11:26 PM, Condor wrote:
Im not sure, just looking how to make load balance. I have a small database around 20 gb, but I expect to join another database on different scheme and Im looking for solution about load balance or some cache mechanism. Bad part is one row from db is read once in a month, in worst scenario 3-4 times in month and I think cache is not good option, but I don't have idea how will work.

whats the problem you're trying to solve? so far, doesn't sound like you have anything that a decent database server couldn't handle easily.