Search Postgresql Archives

Re: Download not found for SEPostgreSQL

On 04/09/12 11:39 PM, Eye Gee wrote:
We would like to implement the security-enhanced postgresql (SEPostgreSQL ) on SUSE SP1. However we are unable to find the rpm packages. Is SEPostgreSQL still available? We are using postgreSQL 9.1 and would like to use 9.1 version of SEPostgreSQL but the rpm download is not available. Please provide me any links for download of SEPostgreSQL for SUSE SP1. Perhaps link for Red Hat too for evaluation.

http://code.google.com/p/sepgsql/

dunno if anyone is building RPMs, I kind of got the idea it was mostly experimental. looks like its for PG 8.2 and 8.3 ?