Search Postgresql Archives

Indexing MS/Open Office and PDF documents

Hi,

We are looking to use Postgres 9 for the document storing and would like to take advantage of the full text search capabilities. We have hard time identifying MS/Open Office and PDF parsers to index stored documents and make them available for text searching. Any advice would be appreciated.

Regards,

-Alex

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient(s), please reply to the sender and destroy all copies of the original message. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email, and/or any action taken in reliance on the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.