Search Postgresql Archives

Re: Upgrade to 9.1 causing function problem

Ok I must be doing something wrong.  I tried the same test on my old server running 8.3 which has had no problem with anything up till now (but also only working within public schema).  So I am obviously not working with schemas correctly.  Will read the manual for hopefully a deeper understanding.