Sent: Wednesday, February 15, 2012 8:36 AM
To: Bob Pawley
Cc: Postgresql
Subject: Re:  DDL Triggers

On 02/15/2012 08:25 AM, Bob Pawley wrote:
Could someone point me to documentation regarding DDL triggers in
Postgresql?

You are going to need to be more specific. Are you talking triggers that
are activated by a DDL statement or a trigger that creates a DDL
statement? Also what pl language(s) are you using?

Bob

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@xxxxxxxxx