Search Postgresql Archives

Re: question on trigger

--

Michael:

I am by no means an expert on database performance; however, it seems to me that you would waste more cycles checking if things changed than simply forcing upper case for all to which this criteria applies. The whole record is going to be written to the database anyway.

Terry Lee Tucker

Office: 336-372-6812