Search Postgresql Archives

Re: odbc_fdw

Hi Laurenz

Thank you for your help. As I know little about Linux and only a bit about make files, I really don't know if
I'm doing the right thing. I've typed this:

root@ubuntu:/home/user/Downloads/odbc_fdw-0.1.0# PATH=/usr/local/pgsql/bin/:$PATH make USE_PGXS=1 make
make: *** No rule to make target `make'.  Stop.

You see, I haven't come far... Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks again!
Flo