Search Postgresql Archives

Re: (bez temata)

On 11/11/2011 04:09 AM, Kaspars Zelgis wrote:

Hello, I have problem with installation, I cannot install, cause there
is a password, and I dont now what it is about, what kind a password,
give me the answer please

You have to make the password up. It is the password you will use to log in to your database as the "postgres" user once the install completes.

If you are told the password is wrong, then you've had PostgreSQL installed before and you need to use the password you set then. If you don't know it, you can change the password for the "postgres" user account in Windows (using Administrative Tools) to one that you do know.

--
Craig Ringer