Search Postgresql Archives

Re: variable not found in subplan target list

On 11/1/2011 8:30 PM, Tom Lane wrote:
Roger Niederland<roger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>  writes:
I extracted the tables from the database which generates the error above
I eliminated most of the columns such that this query still exhibits
this behavior to reduce
the file size.  I have a zipped file from windows postgresql 9.1.1
(32-bit) which is about 1.5MBytes.
I verified that the database generated from this file will produce the
error.
If you'd send that to me off-list, I'd be happy to take a look.

			regards, tom lane

I stripped enough out of the database that it is only good for a test case. Here is a public
url for getting at the database backup:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/13814973/test2.zip

The sql I posted earlier can be used on this to generate the error.

Thanks for taking a look at this!
Roger