Search Postgresql Archives

Re: how to list or array of key value pairs

Yes, I have seen this before.

But I need an array of key/value pairs (key is string, value is string) and I need to iterate through the array accessing both the key and the value.

I look at this page and it does not translate very well into what I need to do. If there are any specific examples out there, it would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

J.V.