Search Postgresql Archives

Re: how to key/value iterate in stored function

I tried that, but it did not work.

what i am looking for is a means to iterate over an array or list fetching both the key and the value.
if you have such an example, it would be appreciated.

Create a custom type with two text components and use that in an array.

David J.