Search Postgresql Archives

Re: how to select one column into another in same table?

What I need to do is to save the id column for future use and then modify the id column resetting all values from another sequence.

So I need to select the id column or somehow get the data into another column in the same table.

And then I can update the id column (after dropping the constraint).

J.V.