Search Postgresql Archives

What do you like to get ?

Title: What do you like to get ?

Hello,

(as reaction on this thread:

http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-hackers/2011-09/msg00585.php)

I miss a discussion place for feature wishes. (Is there one ?)

There are recurring posts in the different lists, but it is hard to get an overview on what is currently hot, or on features which are unlikely to get realized.

In my opinion, putting such topics in a separate list may bring 2 major benefits:

   - help recognize features capable of bringing sufficient funding

     (and possibly trigger funding activity)

   - check the interest within the hacker community for doing the job (hence a list somehow between the user and hacker one)

On the other hand, I guess that such a list could get flooded with spam/inappropriate content.

Thought ?

best regards,

Marc Mamin