Search Postgresql Archives

Re: why is there no TRIGGER ON SELECT ?

Somewhat OT (but, m.b. related?):

With every view there is:

 RULE "_RETURN" AS ON SELECT TO <view_name>... DO INSTEAD ...

Which PG creates automatically (behind the scene), when view is created.

Is there a way, or did anyone try to modify this Rule?
It is after all "DO INSTEAD" Rule.

Regards,
Igor Neyman