Search Postgresql Archives

Re: The first dedicated PostgreSQL forum

On 11/13/2010 3:31 PM, LazyTrek wrote:
Do the long standing members not have problems with spam?

As you can see I use a list alias. However, in my experience the notion that you can avoid spam by not frequenting mailing lists is quaint to say the least. The spammers have had ways to find, steal and guess your email address for many years. I'll say that if you use an address at all (meaning, you send people email using it), then you'll receive spam (and lots of it).