Search Postgresql Archives

Missing path in pg_config

Title: Missing path in pg_config

Hello,

Ive installed the PostgreSQL 9.0 binary package for Windows XP 32-bit and Im trying to install the temporal extension module available in pg_Foundry.  One problem I can see that Im running into is that the path defined for PGXS in pg_config does not exist:

PGXS = c:/program files/PostgreSQL/9.0/lib/pgxs/src/makefiles/pgxs.mk

I have a path up to the /lib but nothing after that.  Do I need to re-install something or run a script to flesh things out?

It seems when I follow the instructions for the temporal module install (as found here), it bombs out when it tries to find this path while running make install

Any help greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

John