Search Postgresql Archives

Connection pool

Hi sorry if this has been asked already.
Is there any mechanism to do connection pooling for libpqxx already?
Or any new developments for this?

Our one dbwriter service instance recieves requests simultaneously to write to the database. We need separate db connections for each request. The simple way to do it is to hardcode and create x number of connections. Is there a way to just use connection pooling?

 Can anyone point me to the right direction? Thanks.

Mark