Search Postgresql Archives

WAL Archive Log

Is there a way to get postgres to write a line to the log file when it creates a WAL file?  We wrote a script that tries to grab the times between WAL file creation and ingestion without stopping to make absolutely sure that postgres actually logs the WAL file creation, and so we're kinda stuck staring at our screens and blinking.

Seriously.  It took me a good five minutes to muster the brain power to write this email.

-Sam