Search Postgresql Archives

Re: Wiki on pgfoundry

Tatsuo Ishii wrote:
I know there is a Wiki on postgresql.org but I don't think it's for
external projects

Well, the external project related pages you've already worked on like http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Pgpool-II are valuable. I don't think anyone would object to your extending that with additional ones covering things like a roadmap or TODO for that major project. If anyone were to go looking for things on the wiki that should get wiped out as not very useful to the PostgreSQL community, I really doubt the sort of work that you do would would be considered irrelevant. There's a whole lot of ancient articles to remove first if anyone gets in the mood to clean up useless bits on the wiki.

greg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx   www.2ndQuadrant.us