Search Postgresql Archives

Re: Which CMS/Ecommerce/Shopping cart ?

Shopping carts, company blogs, etc.  Popular pieces of software.

As common denominators go, that's pretty low.

Perhaps what is needed is a dumbed down version of Postgres.

My hobby horse. MySQL supports regular expressions... In a [rhymes with rat's ass]. It "supports" a kind of tinker toy reduced set of regular expressions.

But I guess nobody's complaining.

I just hope that Postgres keeps having enough support so that it can continue to be developed. Until Apple adopted Unix, it was basically dead in the water. Even then, it was probably iPod's that really kept it alive. But it's still alive.

I don't know.

John