Search Postgresql Archives

Oracle Spatial and PostGis

Hi,
when I have an Oracle spatial database, I can easily convert it to PostgreSQL database, using handwritten tool, or just dumping it to a shape file and loading to the PostGis database. Do you know any simple way for (semi)automatical conversion of the spatial queries from Oracle to PostGis? I have many spatial queries in Oracle and I'd like to use them with PostgreSQL. Any ideas where I can find more information?

regards
Szymon Guz