Search Postgresql Archives

Re: How to Declare Functions Containing OUT PArameters?

Thanks guys. I think I see now. I was thinking it was a more transparent pass-by-value / pass-by-reference thing. Anyway I solved my problem by going back into my comfort zone and explicitly return a record and I'm not using OUT parameters. They're aren't what I thought they were and I'm working on a tight schedule, so I don't have much toim m eto explre. The compiler seems happier without them, and when it's happy, I'm happy.

Tom Lane wrote: