Search Postgresql Archives

Re: Configure Postgres From SQL

I could perform the settings manually (set config, restart svr, execute script, come back 2 days later, reset config, restart svr, execute more script,...), but that sort of defeats the point. My aim to have the simplest, automatic setup possible. Preferably completely contained within PostgreSQL so that all is need is a dump of the DB for a complete backup...