Search Postgresql Archives

Re: Misplaced pg_upgrade_support.so ?

On 6/7/10 7:48 PM, Glen Barber wrote:
[snip]

Interestingly, I apparently would have had this issue with beta1:

%pwd
/usr/local/pgsql-beta1/bin
%./pg_config --pkglibdir
/usr/local/pgsql-beta1/lib/postgresql
%cd ../../pgsql-beta2/bin/
%./pg_config --pkglibdir
/usr/local/pgsql-beta2/lib/postgresql

I've attached pg_config output for both. To rule out something off with
my environment, I'm currently setting up a test environment on a
different machine, where I'll check out HEAD as well as beta1 and beta2.
Unless, of course, I'm missing something very obvious in the attached
output.

After just realizing CONFIGURE isn't showing what I would expect to see, I rebuilt after removing the original source directories. It looks like I didn't 'gmake clean' before reconfiguring for the new target directories.

Sorry for the noise.  Thank you for taking the time to look.

Regards,

--
Glen Barber