Search Postgresql Archives

how to add a postgresql dll in the GAC of windows 7 ?

hi,

I would like to install postgresql into windows 7, but there is a dll to add and I can't do this, there is an error; but I tried 2 methods:

1/ gacutil, this one : C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.0A\Bin\x64, but I have this error :

Failure adding assembly to the cache: Cet assembly a été construit par un runt ime plus récent que le runtime actuellement chargé et ne peut pas être chargé.
(it says : this assembly was build by a more recent runtime than the one loaded presently, and can't be loaded)

2/ by copiyng the dll in the directory c:\Windows\Assembly, from the explorer in administrator mode.
I have no error message but the dll isn't added to the directory...

can you help me?

olivier

___________________________________________________________________________ Yahoo! Mail réinvente le mail ! Découvrez le nouveau Yahoo! Mail et son interface révolutionnaire.
http://fr.mail.yahoo.com