Search Postgresql Archives

Displaying the output of a query over a web interface.

Hi all,

I imported a table into pgAdmin II and I'm able to query the table for
information using the SQL editor in the pgAdmin II i.e. I used queries like
'select * from table_name; likewise'.

The executed queries are shown in the output pane of the SQL editor. Now all
I want is to show the same output in the web interface. How to do the same?

http://old.nabble.com/file/p28211630/forum_doubt.jpg

The above image shows the execution of a sample query and its output. All
that I want is to map this output into a web interface(i.e. over a HTML
page). How to do it?

Thanks in advance.

Warm Regards,
Karthic.