Search Postgresql Archives

Re: Wiki Updates - 9.0

Tyler Hains wrote:

At what point does the Wiki start getting updated for new releases? It seems there are some significant changes needed to this page for version 9:

http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Replication%2C_Clustering%2C_and_Connection_Pooling

We're currently revamping everything at http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Clustering ; eventually every replication product page their should end up looking like http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Slony , that's been the prototype for revamping the look and it's basically done at this point. Between now and 9.0 a few months from now, all of the replication solutions there will get updated to follow that format, and from there we can assemble a new table.

I take it that the user accounts for the Wiki are only granted to trusted people to keep the info accurate? I’d happily help with general stuff and let people fill in the details – but didn’t see a way to register...

No, just sign up for a community account as described on the main page of the wiki.

greg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx   www.2ndQuadrant.us