Search Postgresql Archives

Re: createuser: could not connect to database postgres: FATAL: password authentication failed for user "postgres"

Oh boy, thnx a mil. That solved my problem :).
I also found another tip somewhere to change the password not using passwd but the sql command alter role myuser encrypted password 'mypassword' and that works also with md5. and you are right. suse changed 'trust' to 'md5' and reverting it also solved the problem

Again, thnx alot
Moataz