Search Postgresql Archives

Full Text Search: howto manage multiple languages ?

Hi,
I have the following problem with the FTS: the database contains information in several languages. As I understand, the FTS requires to associate a language when ts_vector is created.  Is there any way to make a kind of international search, without having to associate a specific language to the ts_vector ? I must admit that it's quite ambiguous, but let's imagine that you have a worldwide address repository. In that case, you can find "Rue", "Street", "Strasse" etc... which have all a low significancy.
Thanks in advance for any tips,
Cédric

--
Welcome to my world: http://www.cedricmoullet.com/