Search Postgresql Archives

Re: Connect to Postgres problems

I set up port forwarding. I assume that means all IP addresses using port 5432 will be sent to my laptop (that Postgres is running on). I don't remember setting up permissions for a specific IP in the router but it was a while ago so I could be wrong. When I get home I will have another look at the firewall settings and see.

Christine